Amateur blogger, my content will surprise you just as much it will me. Enjoy

Thursday 7 January 2016

Seche Vite Top Coat | like Gel Overlays without UV | Review



I stumbled across this beauty of a product around a month ago while I was at the beautician getting my eyebrows done. 
As the “pot” is ever so small (3.6ml) I thought it wouldn’t make any difference and would be like just any other top coat that doesn’t prevent my nails chipping. It cost me £2.50 which I didn’t mind if my beautician said it was the best ever, I couldn’t say no - easily persuaded to try a new brand. 

The product dries and hardens the nail varnish that has already been applied through each layer giving it the professional finish that people want and lasting for a longer period of time without chipping. - The advice I got once I bought it was to apply it whilst your current layer of nail varnish is still wet. 


I am absolutely blown away with the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, and I’m one of those people who needs to touch up their nails all the time due to them chipping after a day or two. 
I can’t even rave about this top coat enough. I’m so so so impressed with it I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It feels like you’ve gone and had a gel overlay done and the quickness and how solid the polish looks and feels after is incredible. It doesn’t matter if your nails are weak, thin, oily, this top coat will make your “at home” manicure last up to a week, (depending on what you do day to day) without chipping and I couldn’t be happier with this product. 

Their website doesn’t sell it directly however, typing it into google comes up with varied prices from:


and many others.


Let me know if you end up buying this incredible product and if your reaction and opinion is good, bad or the same as mine. 


Enjoy me lovelies :) 
Much Love 

Laurrrren xxx



Follow me on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lrrrrnyng | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig