Amateur blogger, my content will surprise you just as much it will me. Enjoy

Monday 11 April 2016

I'm Baaaaaack, a small post to get back into the swing of things.

HEY GUYS :D 

Sorry, I seem to have fallen off the blogging band wagon and have only just jumped back on, i've been crazy busy with work and exciting things have been happening and taking priority so blogging took to the back burner and now i'm going to pick up where I left off. - I also apologise for the format of this post isn't great and i'm going to sort it out to look like the others, unless it's preferred as is. 

I'm just going to do a smallish post about a couple of my favourite TV shows, it's going to be a quick and brief one and nothing too interesting but an insight into what shows I like and how much I enjoy certain ones. I’m one of those people who doesn’t sit down to watch TV of an evening. I have searched through Netflix constantly countless times even if nothing pops out on the screen or heard people ranting and raving about. 

My taste on shows varies a lot from Breaking bad to Vikings, to Geordie Shore - yes I absolutely love that show, it’s brilliant. I’m a sucker for “reality” shows like Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea, Housewives of …. every single city in America, KUWTK, you name them i’ve watched them. 

I’ve left Vikings alone for the past couple months and I definitely need to dive back into it and get back on track seeing as Season 4 is/was currently being aired on TV, it's an incredible show, there's no major budget and maybe 3 other people I know watch it as it's not rubbed into everyones faces with advertising. It's on I'd seen in the shops and wanted to watch it so picking up the first season was brilliant, it's back in the times when the Vikings invaded Britain. Extremely good actors who are perfect for their parts. 

 The two i’m currently sucked into are The Walking Dead (Season 6) and Dexter. TWD i’ve been a fan of since it appeared on our screens, I’ve been sucked into it completely, I’m even a collector of the comics which I must say are absolutely amazing also. I’m a fan of gore and mess and anything with a zombie in it, I will be glued to my mac or my TV watching it. I’m three episodes behind currently so i’ve been avoiding spoilers of the finale like the plague. I didn't think i'd make it this far through The Walking Dead as one of the seasons (I can't remember which one) got crazy boring but after (finding Alexandria) it definitely picked up again and has improved majorly, so i'm looking forward to a certain character appearing in the Season Finale of Season 6 as I've known of this character for yonks.

Now onto Dexter, I’m mid way through Season 3, and again absolutely loving it. Anything with the main focus on one character who has two sides to their personality is a bonus, also with blood guts and anything gory. Each season has it’s own story and there’s always good bombshells within that leave you not knowing what to do next and want to play the next episode however early in the AM it is. Netflix is bad for us binge watchers. 

Other shows I’ve watched and would easily what everyday for the rest of eternity is, Sons of Anarchy, YES YES YES YES. Hands down my favourite TV show ever. If you’re into motorbikes, crews, bad guys/good guys all the territorial stuff then this show is the one for you, I’m an extremely critical person of TV shows and films so when I say something is good it’s way up there in the clouds. 
Breaking bad, if you haven’t watched it yet.. WHY NOT. Another show that you never want to end. Need I say more, once you start it, you don’t want to stop watching it.

I don’t want to drag this post out even more that I already have as I haven’t been active on my blog for absolutely ages so just warming all this up again.
I’ll leave a few others shows I recommend watching that i’ve watched down below this and let me know in the comments of shows you’ve watched that you would recommend to me and if you like any of the shows I've mentioned. 


  • Friends 
  • Game of Thrones
  • Orphan Black 
  • Prison Break 
  • Orange is the New Black 
  • Skins 
  • 90210 
  • American Horror Story 
  • Homeland 
  • Blue Mountain State 
  • Pretty Little Liars 


Thanks for reading and I hope I won’t disappear for months again and I apologise for how boring this post looks. Keep binge watching guys. Shall see you in the next post.


                                                          Much Love and enjoy :) 
                                                     
                                                                           Laurrrren xxx 



*Any dates/seasons/and photos shall be added once I've got my act together. This post shall be edited in the near future.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lrrrrnyng | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig