Amateur blogger, my content will surprise you just as much it will me. Enjoy

Saturday 11 June 2016

Everyday Makeup Routine | LRRRN

I’ve grown some balls…

Maybe not literally however, instead of photos and a shit tonne of text/writing i’ve created a video of how I do my everyday make up, i’ve been thinking of doing this for a while and finally manned up and created it. 

I shall list all the things I used below, enjoy :) 

laurrrren xxx












PRODUCTS: 

Nivea Men Rehydrating Moisturiser 
No7 Essentially Natural - CALICO
No7 Beautifully Matte - CALICO
No7 Perfect Light Translucent Powder
Revolution Contour, Highlight and Blush Palette
Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Palette
Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer 
Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows Flawless Matte Palette 
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette 
Maxfactor Fusion False Lash Effect 



BRUSHES:

Real Techniques: Buffing brush, Pointed foundation brush, Contour brush 
Spectrum: A13, A16, 
MUA: E3, E10
Revolution: F104

Disposable triangle sponges



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lrrrrnyng | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig